Remodeling Designer & Draftsman
Ealy Construction is an award-winning, nationally recognized design & build company looking to hire a positive, goal oriented, self-starter to join our team.
Your role would encompass meeting with clients, helping them design beautiful new remodeled spaces for their homes, and creating permit ready construction drawings.
Part time or full time schedules are available for the right applicant. Starting at $30,000 - $50,000 annually DOE. We offer relocation benefits for those out of area.
What would my role look like?
- Present design plans at client appointments and work with clients directly on remodeling projects such as kitchens, bathrooms and room additions. Job info compilation, pictures, quotes and specific costing to be provided for review by owner. Work with Client Consultant throughout sales & design process.
- Communicate with clients throughout design and construction process- updates, questions that need to be answered and following up.
- Walk client through material selections such as Tile & Granite, Doors, Windows, and Fixtures.
- Prepare preliminary design plans for City approval to obtain construction permits.
- Responsible for contract compiling, and material schedule information for proposed project in project binder and filling out required forms/spec sheets.
- Setting up material orders, special orders with Trade Partners, and communicate directly with construction staff in the field.
- Contacting vendors/suppliers for orders or questions about products, availability, etc.
What skills do I need?
- Familiarity with AutoCAD & Design 20/20 software is a plus.
- Ability to create floor plans with furniture layouts, electrical plans, and 3D renderings.
- Basic Admin tasks such as answering the telephone with clear communication skills, emails, faxing.
- Minimum schooling two years college or interior design certificate.
- Construction or Interior Design experience is a plus.
How would I be compensated?
- Starting at $30,000 - $50,000 annually DOE.
- Company matched 401k retirement plan.
- Generous time off policies and company holidays.
What’s great about working at Ealy Construction?
Controlled work hours - we have families and we like to spend time with them. Our work should enhance our lives, not take away from them.
You’ll be able to work close to home. Most of our work is in Moscow or within a 15 minute drive to Pullman.
You’ll work with people that like, respect and support each other. We’re a small company, we all work hard and have fun while we do.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work, with opportunities for production bonuses and profit-sharing. We want to help you thrive and give your family the lifestyle they deserve.
You’ll be supported by your company. The job requires new tools? We’ll order them. Need time off to spend with your family? You got it. We want you to love working here and live the life you want when you’re not at work.
You can learn, grow and advance as much as you like.
What kind of people work here?
"Humble, Hungry, and Smart."
This is the basic DNA of any Ealy Construction team member - teachable, internally motivated, and people-smart.
We aim for excellence in all that we do. We provide clear objectives so that we have clear outcomes.
We create a calm in the storm around us for our team and our clients. We provide clarity, simplicity, and certainty to everyone around us.
We love what we do every day. We have the unparalleled privilege of choosing what we want to do for a living and who we do it with. That means working with people we like, respect, and get along with.
Golden Rule Caring.
We gladly look out for each other and our clients. Our entire process is grounded in what is best for our team, our clients, and our community.
Think you could thrive here? Please reach out to us today.