Jr. Davis Construction Company Inc. builds roads, bridges and highways that connect our communities! We are seeking passionate individuals eager to apply their skills to take their career to the next level. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and repairing our fleet of Ford F Series Trucks / Chevy Trucks. JDC is one of the largest heavy highway and civil construction firms in the state with over 900 employees, while still retaining a family business atmosphere. We’ll respect your hard work and treat you like family.
We need a Fleet Mechanic for our Light and Medium Duty Truck Shop.
Experienced technician with at least 5+ years preferred.
Ford F Series Trucks / Chevy Trucks
- Gas / Diesel
- Preventative Maintenance
- Powertrain engine/transmission/differentials
- Steering components
- Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Experience a Plus!
- Experience in troubleshooting / Triage
- Room for Growth
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Diagnose, test, adjust, and repair systems of vehicles.
- Team Oriented Attitude
- Examines, test drives and troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems using standard testing procedures and computer diagnostic equipment.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Maintain clean workspace
- Read and understand operating manuals, and technical drawings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a safety first attitude. Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures is required
- Sitting, standing, walking, squatting/kneeling, reaching, grasping, pushing/pulling, twisting/bending, sifting /carrying up to 50 lbs. multiple times per shift, fingering, talking, hearing, and seeing.
Join the Team! At JDC, we believe that our employees are the reason for our success. JDC provides rewarding and challenging careers, encourages professional growth and strives to help each employee achieve their full potential.
Company Benefits: We don’t just want to tell employees we care about them; we show it. That’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive package to our employees:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Voluntary life
- Supplemental insurances
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Complementary Wellness Clinic services
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
At JDC, we promote a drug-free workplace environment and we pride ourselves on being an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.