We have been retained by a highly respected high-end residential general contractor to find the best qualified Superintendent in the San Francisco bay area.
About The Company
- Since 1996, they’ve won 48 accolades and their projects have been notably published 77 times for their high-end residential estate work and north bay wineries.
- Widely recognized locally and nationally as a premier builder ($1000/sq ft+) with projects ranging from smaller renovations to expansive estates ($1,000,000 to $50,000,000)
- Regionally focused on the San Francisco bay area
- About 100 employees
- Commercial level project management sophistication
- Culture of craftsmanship (in-house cabinetry shop & self-perform carpentry)
What’s In It For You
- Working with the best in the high-end construction business. The premier architects, interesting clients, architecturally significant projects, and incredibly experienced construction teams.
- An industry-leading benefits package with fully covered healthcare, chiropractic, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off benefit
- Paid federal holidays
- 401k with profit-sharing
Role & Responsibility
As an ideal candidate for this role, you are a well-seasoned Superintendent with solid experience in the high-end/custom residential construction industry. You effectively use your solid communication skills to problem solve and strategize, ultimately leading to a strong team and a successful project. You are naturally proactive and show initiative, laying a solid foundation of trustworthiness and confidence in your abilities.
Ultimately, you are a partner with the Project Manager, successfully collaborating to ensure the success of the project from start to finish. While you are of a “big picture” mindset, you also value the smallest details.
Joining with a solid team of uniquely talented individuals that collaborates and listens well to each other is an environment in which you would thrive. You see the value in developing longstanding relationships and your professional conduct represents the values that this company is known for.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to fill out an application with updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.