Hyopsys is a rising technology company (Named one of Philly 100’s fastest growing companies of 2020 and 2021) providing Nationwide high-quality IT Managed Services and Technology Consulting services. We have a start-up culture that embraces the convenience of modern day work places while also emphasizing accountability and productivity. We provide data, voice, and video solutions and consulting for local, national, and global organizations. Hyopsys was founded in 2015 with a philosophy that there are no one-size fits all solutions for any organization and that listening and understanding the business requirements will provide the best outcome. We emphasize quality, educate our clients on the possibilities, and maximize the use of their present technology and processes in meeting their business goals.
We are looking for individuals with a career path in desktop, systems, and network administration who have experience in handling customer service tickets and/or project tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Systems Network Intern must be capable of performing well in a team environment seeking to grow a multitude of competencies, knowledge, and skills.
This position will accept both Full-Time and Part-Time schedules. Daytime, Evening, or Overnight hours are all available.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good verbal/written communication skills, and should be capable of relating technical information to different types of individuals.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task.
- Able to set priorities and meet individual deadlines while accomplishing team objectives.
- Able to resolve customer issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships.
- Tackling difficult and complex problems independently and as a team
- Ability to Follow SOP and assist in construction of Standard Operating Procedures
Knowledge and Skills
Working towards a Bachelor's Degree, Technical school, or related certifications (CCNA or equivalent, Network+)
Experience working in a call center, NOC, or customer service oriented position a major plus
At least 1 year Experience/Knowledge working with ANY of the following:
- Windows Server, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Active Directory, File/Print Services
- Desktop support & Troubleshooting (Win7, Win10, Apple)
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- DNS record management – MX, SPF
- Web Servers (IIS, Apache) a major plus
- Network Fundamentals, Switching and Routing, Layer2/Layer3 switching
- Network Design, Visio, and Documentation Skills
- OSI Model
- Virtualization (VMware, HyperV)
- Exchange, Office 365, Google G Suite a plus
- Email Security Systems (Filtering, Secure Messaging, DLP)
- Firewall technologies (i.e. Cisco, SonicWALL, FortiGate), VPN
- VOIP, QoS a major plus
- SQL Administration & Performance Tuning a major plus
- Apache, phpMyAdmin, hardening a major plus
- Storage/SAN technology a major plus
- Vendor liaison support
- Infrastructure and Operations support to App Developers
- Valid Driver's License
- Own Vehicle for Transportation to/from Client Sites
- Valid Car Insurance
- Must be willing to commute to Erdenheim, PA (not remote)
- Some remote work available
- Must be willing to visit client sites
- Must have ability to lift up-to 50lbs of technical equipment
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE