Healing the Culture is an international leader in pro-life advocacy, delivering respect life education to millions of people in the United States and around the world. We promote the ethical and just treatment of unborn children, the terminally ill, the elderly, and disabled persons by advancing the universal principles of logic, ethics, and justice that serve as an antidote to the destructive philosophies prevalent in modern culture.
- Fulfill all the day-to-day tasks associated with carrying out our K-8, high school, college, and adult educational programs and objectives to ensure successful outcomes.
- Coordinate and provide follow-up to educational events and webinars.
- Track and report on program activities and educational events.
- Manage and track inventory, ensuring adequate stock. Fulfill in-house orders for educational materials, and manage the organization's relationship with outside vendors and fulfillment centers.
- Assist and support PR, marketing, branding, website, and sales teams to increase HTC appearances at outside events, expand exposure and educational outreach, and promote HTC programs and resources.
- Assist media production team on occasional projects related to studio preparation, preparing and assisting talent, filming and production, and post-production, as needed.
- Assist in occasional projects assigned by other staff, as needed.
2-3 years of proven experience in nonprofit or similar field. Excellent verbal and writing skills, strong familiarity with social media, email, and web. Strong skills in Excel and Word. Familiarity with CRM databases (knowledge of Bloomerang, a plus). Must excel at being organized, efficient with time, prioritizing, and working under the leadership of others. Must have flexibility, ability to manage a variety of tasks in one day, ability to work independently, strong professional appearance and demeanor.
This staff position is located in Healing the Culture’s brand new headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, faith-filled, friendly atmosphere, the joy of knowing you are working to build a Culture of LIFE, a welcoming and happy team where faith, hope, and love are encouraged, and prayer is a normal part of our day.
OUTLINE YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE PRO-LIFE CAUSE IN YOUR COVER LETTER. Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]