Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Archetype is a consulting firm that focuses on solving business problems with data and innovative technology solutions. Archetype sees the value in data science and self-service analytics, providing these capabilities to our customers. At Archetype, you will get to work with the best of breed products/partners that include Snowflake, AWS, Azure, GCP Fivetran, dbt, Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Dataiku, DataRobot and partner with our strong growing consulting team.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to work with our internal Business Development team. This role’s responsibilities include:
- Interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our services and provide customer care services to new audiences
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
- Assess and recommend how to evolve our brand and ability to access additional opportunities
- Support planning and scheduling of corporate events including: conferences, dinners, meet-ups, etc.
- Engage with partner channels in marketing campaigns and efforts
- Create consistent brand content including: Case Studies, Blog Posts, White Papers, Presentations, etc.
Required Qualifications: (Must Have)
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment where accountability is highly valued
Preferred Qualifications: (Nice-To-Have)
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Experience with different design tools: Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot for Marketing Automation