Ambassador Search Group has been retained by an excellent residential builder in the Seattle, Washington region to find the best-qualified Project Manager to join their growing team.
About The Company
- A pristine reputation of building homes in Seattle, Washington
- Committed to balance of functionality and aesthetics in every project
- Precision-detailed design
- Strong emphasis on solid teamwork, company culture, and thorough employee training
- Exceptional customer service
- Focus on giving back to the community
What’s In It For You
- Mentorship - This company is ready to invest in those willing to invest in their own career
- Opportunity to grow into greater leadership roles with personal growth and commitment to success
- Stability - This firm’s success is built on predictable habits of disciplined and ethical project execution and will continue to operate this way. Their excellent reputation has provided significant project opportunities and financial stability
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K with a match up to 6% dollar for dollar match fully vested. You are eligible after 6 months of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- 80 to 120 hours of PTO annually
- Cell phone reimbursement between $50 to $100
- Work-related fuel allowance or mileage reimbursement
Role & Responsibility
As an ideal candidate for the role of a construction Project Manager, you are a natural leader. Your ownership of the scope of the project ensures that the project is skillfully managed. Obtaining bids, talking with subcontractors, and an awareness of the intricacies of customer expectations is key to your success in this role. You can be relied upon to effectively communicate any changes needed through a change order. You have a firm understanding of budget constraints that might be presented in the project. Time management is necessary in securing the timely delivery of materials in advance of installation. Under your strong leadership, the project is completed with the quality and excellence this company is known for.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.