The Office Assistant is responsible for office support and administrative functions in support of the assigned departments and senior management. The Office Assistant position requires proficiency in the full range of general office services and functions as well as knowledge of the services divisions and work assignments.
This includes assisting in the daily operation of the office, answering phones, scheduling meetings, and supporting visitors. Using a variety of office applications including Office 365, email, and file management software. Creating documents and maintaining files, and accessing various software platforms.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Three or more year’s experience working as an operations or office assistant role in a small business with less than 200 employees.
- Learn and serve as a resource to others regarding office practices and standard operating procedures
- Spelling, vocabulary, math, and grammar skills appropriate for the position
- Operating a computer and various software packages
- Must be proficient and not need training for Microsoft Office Apps including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Coordinates, organizes, and takes minutes at meetings
- Assists in inventories, tracking status, orders, and purchases
- Creating, organizing, and keeping records
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Maintain a reliable and dependable attendance record
- Provide effective and responsive service to divisions, clients, and contacts
- Locating information using software platforms
- Assist clients using our payment portal
- Oversee and work accounts receivables for missing or late client payments
- Other related duties as assigned