Now Hiring: Manufacturing Tech in Potlatch
Werkz LLC is hiring a full time manufacturing technician. By joining our team, you’ll be joining a fun team that is passionate about success! Werkz provides precision fit holsters for pistols with lights.
We are looking for a full time manufacturing technician to turn raw materials into finished holsters. We will provide all the training you need. You will provide a strong work ethic, cheerful attitude, ability to follow written and verbal directions, problem solving, an eye for detail, a strong safety ethic, and an ability to work independently. You must be able to operate machinery including buffers and CNC routers safely and correctly. You must be able to follow written and verbal directions, and to use your problem solving capability to work around issues encountered. You will be able to work closely with other team members. Those who wish to grow will identify and help implement process improvements, and increase production efficiency.
Must be able to pass background check as well as employment reference calls.
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Verify the functionality of safety equipment.
• Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
• Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
• Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
• Start up and shut down processing equipment.
• Prepare and assemble materials.
• Keep production logs.
• Clean production equipment or work areas.
• Collect hazardous or non-hazardous waste in correctly labeled barrels or other containers and transfer them to collection areas.
• Build product subassemblies and final assemblies.
• Package finished products.
• Ship packages, following carrier specifications.
Starting wage: $15.00 per hour, full time, with Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual and health benefits after 60 days of employment. Hours are 7am to 3pm Monday through Friday.
Employment application download: https://werkz.com/Media/Werkz_Employment_Application.pdf
Location: 265 6th Street, Potlatch, ID 83855