Since its release in 2014, Rock RMS has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It's amazing what God has done and we believe He's just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Triumph Tech to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services and custom development for churches using Rock. We're looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Creating innovative solutions to solve the needs of the fastest growing churches.
- Collaborating with the Rock RMS core team to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Pushing the power of Rock into a new mobile strategy.
- Contributing to technology that changes lives. Seriously… what you do is that important.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love solving complex problems.
- Are a self-learner and push yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have a strong background with Vue.js.
- Have experience using REST APIs.
- Have used Entity Framework and SQL Server.
For Bonus Points:
- Have experience with ASP.Net.
- Have experience with C#.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. In addition to your application we’d love to see supplemental content that shows some of your previous work (e.g. GitHub profile, Stack Overflow activity, portfolio, sample projects, etc.). We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.