Skillwork is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! Find freedom and flexibility in your work, travel the country, and learn new skillsets working with new companies.
Medical, dental, PTO and 401k options provided for all employees.
We also offer a per diem, housing, and travel compensation.
"This position has responsibilities to maintain, troubleshoot and repair a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment. This position requires proficiency in multiple skill clusters, such as electrical controls, fluid power, mechanical systems, welding, fabrication and manufacturing processes. This person will perform medium to high-level machine systems troubleshooting and repair, and provide technical support for all phases of the operation. This work will be of average to considerable difficulty in the accomplishment of a variety of mechanical maintenance actions."
Currently hiring for roles in the following states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Idaho, Massachusetts, North Carolina
Serving clients in: food processing, bottling, box manufacturing, and automotive parts manufacturing.
- Work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
- 2+ years of Electro-Mechanical System Maintenance & Troubleshooting Experience.
- Mechanical/electrical components including shafts, bearings, gear boxes, pumps, motors, drives, 3 phase power
- Conveyor systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Fully computer literate
- Automation and controls troubleshooting and problem solving
- Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Tech or trade school beyond High School
- Ammonia Op. 1 or Op. 2 certifications
Check out our website: www.skillwork.com