TLCP STRUCTURAL, INC. - Phoenix, Arizona
Looking for a Structural Engineer with minimum of 2 years of experience. We specialize in all types of building construction (i.e. office buildings, industrial, distribution, retail, restaurants, etc.) We do not perform engineering services for bridges, roads, etc.
- Minimum of BS Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and have passed FE Exam.
- Candidates should have experience with standard analysis programs such as RISA 3-D, Enercalc, ETABS, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of current design codes.
- Knowledge with wood, steel, masonry and concrete.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare structural calculations (perform gravity, lateral load and seismic) for small and medium size projects.
- Prepare drawings, details and review construction shop drawings.
- Perform site visits as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, consultants, contractors, and clients to coordinate schedules, documents and meet client needs.
- Registered P.E. or S.E. out of state is welcome.
- Lunch n' Learn seminars provided for your Professional Development Hours.
- Salary DOE.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have proof of permanent legal status to work in the United States.
TLCP Structural, Inc. was founded in 1986 in Tucson, Arizona. TLCP is a consulting structural engineering firm with over $25 billion of construction one being The State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona; home to the Arizona Cardinals Football Team. We offer a very casual atmosphere and dress code, flexible work hours, and ping-pong matches over lunch.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]