Short term contract for an Active Directory/Directory Services Engineer. Our immediate need is to integrate AD with an HR/Payroll system to keep AD up to date. With additional skills (particularly around Identity Management integrations) position may be extended to ongoing part of full time work for the right candidate.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technology though experience trumps paper degrees.
- Broad domain expertise with Microsoft AD/Azure AD including authentication and directory services, Group Policy Objects, DNS/DHCP, Distributed File System, Certificate Authorities and Azure AD Connect.
- Experience implementing AD audit, logging, and monitoring policies.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system internals and security architecture.
- Expertise with Kerberos, LDAP, SSH, PKI, SSO, MFA, Okta, and SAML technologies.
- Required to know how to automate administrative tasks with PowerShell.
- High degree of integrity
- Flexible/adaptable but disciplined
- Able to manage fast moving, high stress environments
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Assertive but considerate
- Objective but respectful
About the Nine Minds Group:
We are an IT infrastructure services company focused on retail customers. We are focused on providing high quality but affordable services to our customers through both short term and extended engagements on diverse projects touching most aspects of IT outside of pure application development and support. We are intense but affable. While headquartered in Austin, TX much of our staff is remote.