We are seeking a Master Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will be a very experienced plumber who will be head of our quickly growing plumbing division. We are looking for a candidate that wants to work in a high-growth environment and is willing to mentor Apprentices. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to transition out of the field in the coming years and into a training and management role.
This is a well-paying (starting salary of 100k+), position with great insurance benefits. Our growing team lives all around the beautiful Denver area, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to explore.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills