Locally-owned, custom cabinet shop is seeking cabinet makers/installers and shop-hands. The Owner brings 45+ years of experience in custom cabinetry, our projects range from full cabinetry in high-end homes, wineries, businesses, and remodels. We pride ourselves on true craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Immediate positions available
The right candidates must have:
- Some (2 yrs?) shop/install experience
- Possess basic knowledge and familiarity of the material
- Rough and finish carpentry experience
- Proper and safe use of woodworking/shop tools
- Basic hand tools
- Attention to detail and quality
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner
We are looking for hardworking, trustworthy, and reliable candidates; someone who can learn our system, and fit in well with our crew. Applicants must have reliable transportation and a driver's license; and be able to work full time (8-hour shifts, Mon-Fri), and lift at least 50 lbs. Will need experience with or able to learn within the metric system.
We offer competitive pay and overtime opportunities. Competitive wages will be based on the level of proven experience.
Please send resumes (with references) directly to [email protected], or email us directly if you would like an application sent to you.