We are looking for a Gameplay C++/UE4 Developer/Programmer for full-time on-site work at our Meridian, Idaho game studio.
We are a small studio of passionate gamers that love to play and create games. If you love getting to contribute to every aspect of game design and the opportunity to grow and learn, this is the team for you.
The ideal candidate would have experience working with Unreal Engine 4 in creating compelling gameplay elements and design, blueprinting/coding experiencing, and the desire and drive to perform a varied set of roles within a game studio.
- Work with Directors and Leads to create compelling and effective gameplay-driven training.
- Ability to stay organized and productive while working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Work with industry standard tools such as Perforce and G-Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required experience with an object-oriented language.
- UE4 experience is desired.
- Knowledge and proficiency with UE4 Blueprinting.
- Visual Studio experience.
- Direct work experience on game development.
- Knowledge and experience designing, developing, and implementing complex software applications and gameplay elements.
- Developing for cross platform distribution (PC/Mobile/VR).
- Must be a team player capable of working as part of both small or large teams on complex and deadline driven projects.
- Ability to perform continuous integration, configuration management, version control, and testing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience and proficiency with C++.
- Experience with UE4.
- Experience with UE5.
Full-time – on-site. Tuesday - Friday, 10-hour workday.
Must be able and willing to relocate and work in our Meridian, Idaho studio.
This position is only available for citizens of the United States and due to the secure and confidential nature of these projects, outsourcing, subcontracting and off-site work opportunities are not available and will not be considered at this time.
Must be able to pass a government background check and be able to obtain and hold government security clearances. For more information about this please view: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Salary $25/hr and up, depending on experience.
VR, PC, MAC, Android, iOS.
We design and build the next generation of training. Realistic and engaging storylines form the backbone of our games. Replicating ‘real world’ experiences and creative game design, resulting in cost-effective custom solutions for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.