Position Title: Media Administrative Director
Employment: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Non-remote
Start Date: ASAP
Turning Point USA is a 501(c)(3) grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to educating students about the importance of fiscal responsibility, free markets, and limited government. With a presence on over 2,500 college campuses in all fifty states, Turning Point USA is one of the largest youth organizations in the country. Our primary focus is to identify, educate, train, and empower student activists to stand up for their values on all high school and college campuses.
To learn more about the organization, founder Charlie Kirk, and its vision for a freer America, visit its website.
ABOUT THE POSITION: Turning Point USA is seeking an Administrative Media Director to oversee TPUSA’s media relationships and press inquiries as well as the management of our Ambassador and Contributor programs. We are searching for an organized and passionate individual with experience in public relations and/or marketing. This person should have an advanced understanding of TPUSA’s media presence and Influencers/Spokespeople, should be able to work with tight deadlines, and be able to maintain constant communication with all necessary parties.
• 5+ Years experience in public relations and/or marketing
• 2+ Years in a management role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of conservative media networks and organizations
• Advanced knowledge of TPUSA’s Influencers/Spokespeople
• Passion for conservative ideas and principles
• Extremely strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Past/present experience in conservative media and/or marketing
• Experience in event planning
All applicants will be subject to a background check and would be required to sign an NDA for employment.