Just awarded “Best Home Health in Gallatin County” by our community | Only locally owned home health care in Gallatin County | Full and part time hours available | Liberty and freedom reign here | Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants
The speech therapist collaboratively with the patient, patient’s family, the physician group and other health care team members to facilitate meeting the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities. The home health speech language pathologist is responsible for implementation of standards of care for speech language pathology services.
- Current Montana licensed speech language pathologist
- Master’s or doctoral degree in speech language pathology (SLP)
- Home health care experience preferred but not required
- Computer skills and ability to master clinical software
- Valid driver’s license and available automobile in good working condition
- Skill in planning, organizing, and coordinating the delivery of patient care
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as appropriate), identifies equipment needs relative to speech/language function
- Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient’s function
- Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized therapeutic technique and/or equipment
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated
- As appropriate, participates in case conferences, in-services and other meetings required to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care
- Prepares and submits notes per organization policy
- Maintains clinical competency in speech language pathology practice and theory
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other services and refers as appropriate
- May supervise home health aide in procedures directly related to the speech-language therapy plan of care
- Performs other duties as required to facilitate the delivery of speech language pathology services
- Paid time off
- Extended illness bank
- Education benefits
- Health insurance and other benefits
- IRA matching
Salary commensurate with experience. $40 to $50 an hour.
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team, send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like immediate information on the position by speaking with someone, feel free to call us and ask for owner Norm Dreyer, or managers Deborah Nicks or Kathryn Hastings. Visit our website, FirstChoiceMontana.com, for phone number and to learn about our company.
A career at First Choice Home Health is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to be part of a vibrant team that follows a set of core values. We developed these values to ensure consistency with how our employees are treated and how they treat others, both in the office and in the field.
The ideal candidate embraces First Choice Home Health’s company values, which are: kindness, compassion, respect, honesty, integrity, equality, humility, friendliness, and dependability/reliability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.