*GDBA is actively hiring Protective Security Personnel in all locations across the US. With more than 86 new positions available, there is no better time than now to join the growing and rewarding profession of Public Figure Protection.*
Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978 by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm’s Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our mission of protecting human life through the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
Learn more about our organization on our website or our LinkedIn page.
** First year earnings start at a minimum of $60k. Earnings potential of up to $80k commensurate with experience and additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, travel pay and more. Visit our Earnings and Benefits Page to learn more at www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits**
The safety, privacy and wellbeing of our Clients.
Who You Are
Military, law enforcement, or security background is great, though not a requirement. We’re less interested in what you are than?who you are. ?Our most successful protectors come from a variety of backgrounds and have succeeded because they are willing to learn, work hard, tell the truth, and flat out perform. Our promotion system is merit-based. Performance matters most, not seniority.
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining high level of attentiveness and energy
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass physical readiness test
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigation
- Drug and nicotine-free
- Able to obtain a state firearms license
- Possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Valuable Qualifications (though not required):
- Previous security experience, including remote monitoring, access control, physical security or emergency response
- Emergency medical training or certification (e.g. EMT, Paramedic, CPR/First Aid)
- Prior training in defensive tactics, arresting techniques or tactical firearms
- Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting
Note: We are also hiring for an Executive Protection Team Leader, view the job posting here.
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursement
- View our Earnings and Benefits Page for additional information
#veterans #military #protector #protection #executiveprotection