Enterprise Systems Analyst
“Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.”
At Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, our mission is to improve the world with innovative sustainability efforts, and empower our team members to be the best they can be. We are an industry leader in electronics life cycle management, and place a special focus on Integrity and Customer Service. Most importantly, we believe our team is our most valuable resource, and we work diligently to provide a work environment that is rewarding, engaging, and FUN! With an emphasis on personal growth and development, Dynamic is more than an employer, instead acting as a partner in the career development and life aspirations of our team. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than helping you turn your dreams into reality. Don’t just take our word for it, visit Dynamic Lifecycle Innovation’s Great Place to Work page to see what Team Members have to say.
Sound like a good fit for you? Read on about the Enterprise Systems Analyst! We may be a little biased, but we think you’re going to love it here.
Position Type: New!
Location: Onalaska, WI
Compensation: $71,000 - $91,000/annually; semiannual reviews with possible merit increase every 6 months!
Benefits: Flexible work arrangements, 3 weeks PTO in year 1 and 4 weeks on your first anniversary, robust health and welfare offerings as well as an education reimbursement program.
Purpose & Summary: As the Enterprise Systems Analyst you will support the Enterprise Systems of Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations. You will be responsible for the application lifecycle management of assigned systems including; business requirement elicitation, solution selection/development, implementation success, end-user support, analysis, modification, enhancement, or adjusting of existing enterprise systems; and integration features or improvements with existing and future systems in order to improve business efficiency and productivity. You will also oversee the implementation of required hardware and software installations and upgrades for approved enterprise systems. Additionally, you will coordinate testing to ensure proper performance and document the results.
Day to day responsibility may include:
- Learn and understand all areas of Dynamic ERP, Salesforce, Prophesy (TMS) including inbound, outbound, inventory management, reporting, logistics, process flow, billing, and all others of the system.
- Train team members in the system and provide ongoing support by answering all questions of low, medium, and high-level complexity and importance.
- With your thorough understanding of all aspects of the company, you will ensure the system is used most effectively.
- Streamline various processes and tasks, reduce costs, and achieve goals to boost end-user satisfaction.
- Work in unison with divisional operations managers ensuring that they are more effective and efficient in their roles, through ongoing and project-based responsibilities.
- Research assigned system functionality that can be brought to the organization to achieve operational efficiencies.
Requirements: A post-High School education in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a Business-related field of study with over seven years of experience in tier 1 ERP eco-system selection, implementation, and end-user support as well as experience designing new computer systems and frameworks and creating system guidelines and manuals. We will also consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Other qualifications include:
- Experienced in selecting, implementing/developing, supporting a Tier 1 ERP system as well as warehouse operations and systems experience
- Expert level requirements management IIBA/BABOK
- Led multiple highly complex options analysis
- Expert level ERP eco-system and integrated solution design
- Excellent customer service in end-user system support
- SQL Programming language, JAVA, HTML, software development lifecycle processes, and database schema designs.
- Servant leadership approaches to development and the ability to inspire and coach
- Critical thinking
- Basic Accounting principles
- Experience leading projects
- Experience establishing data management best practices
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships
- Ability to see the bigger picture and communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter that takes the lead with minimal direction
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical abilities
Outstanding candidates may possess these additional bonus qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a Business-related field
- CCBA or CBAP certification
- Experienced in leading Agile software development teams and projects
- Knowledge of SAP S4
- Experienced in Salesforce administration
- Lean/Six Sigma
Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations strives to be an employer who stands out from the crowd, and we believe differences that make us unique should be celebrated on an individual level as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.