Ambassador Search Group has been engaged to seek a skilled Project Engineer for a residential builder who has been building exceptional projects since 1998. This opportunity would be located in the North Bay area.
About the Company
- A deep background of incredible craftsmanship starting with their formation as an esteemed millwork subcontractor
- Currently growing as a general contractor, building incredible custom projects
- Vibrant, healthy culture of respect, performance, and accountability
- Focus on delivery high quality results to each and every customer
- Recipient of much press attention and awards recognizing the excellence in their work
What’s In It For You
- Attractive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Experience of working with a well-respected organization where you can thrive
- Collaborative teamwork
Role & Responsibility
As the ideal candidate for this position of Project Engineer, you will be someone who is a natural collaborator and team player. You are there to assist and support the Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure the project is moving forward smoothly. You are a contributor to the process of subcontractor bids, pricing for materials, and take-off’s. Your keen eye for deficiencies in the project provides the opportunity for problem solving and taking appropriate action to resolve any issues with the Superintendent and Project Manager. Plans, specifications, contracts, purchase orders, drawings, submittals, and RFI logs are among some of the project-related documents you skillfully review and manage.
Familiarity with Procontractor, Plangrid, Bluebeam, and MS Project would be beneficial to your success. Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.