Estimator needed . They will utilize their skills to help with the bidding and sales process of the construction company.
Aggregate Technologies lives our vision, mission and values day in and day out. The sales role is a mid to senior sales position who serves as the as the face of Aggregate Technologies in our target markets. Success in this role is identifying new opportunities within existing accounts and prospecting for new clients. Excellent proposal development, presentation and negotiating skills is needed to succeed in this role. Demonstrate expertise in gaining access and selling to the mid to senior level decision makers to cultivate new and nurture relationships in the industry. He/she should have a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems and to provide positive reviews back to the corporate office. The estimator will perform the following duties to ensure the success and continued growth of Aggregate Technologies:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of company’s mission and values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to resolve complex problems and recommend innovative solutions
- Ability to establish and manage important relationships with prospects and clients
- Increase pipeline through consistent prospecting, leveraging Dodge, networking events and other sources
- Strong follow up on open opportunities and/or proposals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via calls.
- Strong vocal abilities via phone conversation.
- Documenting 100% of client and prospect activity in Salesforce.com (calls, meetings, opportunities, etc.)
- Work the hours needed to be worked that day to handle unexpected crisis as they arise.
Compensation 50,000-80,000 depending on experience.
$1000 a month EXTRA for health, dental, vision, disability insurance, & HSA contributions.
401 k matched
EXCELLENT working enviornment. Aggregate Technologies teammates work well together and respect one another. We have a great culture that has taken years to cultivate!
If you don't work with us we wish you well either way! God Speed!