Our company provides HVAC systems installation, service and controls integration throughout New York City, New Jersey and Long Island. We provide our clients with real time remote monitoring and control of all of their mechanical, plumbing and energy systems.
We are looking for bright, motivated and energetic technicians who have the right attitude, aptitude, energy and desire to be the best. The initial 30 days will be a performance evaluation period. Travel to our main office in New Jersey will be required during some periods of the initial training. If you meet our technical requirements after the initial 30 day period, you will be offered a permanent position.
*** $35 - $45/ hour dependent on experience
Travel required to jobs in Manhattan/Brooklyn/Queens.
· Hanging HVAC units.
· Reading blueprints.
· Installing ductwork and sealing properly.
· Installing insulation.
· Soldering and brazing copper tubing.
· Cutting in sheetmetal collars.
· Must follow instructions well.
· Must have a good sense of quality and craftsmanship.
· Must be able to work overtime if needed.
· Must be familiar with VRF systems.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Must have strong verbal communication skills.
· Must be well groomed, neat and professional.
· Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour