Do you have a desire to help others, improve your community, and serve the Native American population? If so, Cenikor Foundation may be right for you! We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner for our Four Winds Recovery Center located in Farmington, NM. Cenikor Foundation is a non profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) is responsible for providing all aspects of client care, including diagnosis, treatments and client consultations. The NP works closely with nursing staff and physician supervision as an integral part of the team providing health services and professional nursing care for all clients.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday as needed, max 15 hours or Saturday - Sunday as needed, max 6 hours
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Minimum of five (5) years nursing experience as an Nurse Practitioner required
- Experience providing care for individuals with alcohol and substance abuse, mental health and chemical dependency treatment preferred
- Experience with CMBHS or other electronic health record system preferred
- Familiarity with EHR’s and medical charting systems preferred
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER