Experienced Auditor - Maui & Big Island, Hawaii
Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group has been serving the Hawaiian Islands for over 27 years with offices on the Big Island and Maui.
Our Firm is growing quickly and we are offering 2 excellent career opportunities on the Outer-islands. A Senior and Manager auditor is needed on each island. The Ideal candidates will have 4 or more years of public audit experience and appreciate working and supervising a team of great staff people.
We offer a teamwork environment where everyone cares about their work the clients and their fellow teammates! We don't require overtime and we work hard to prevent stressful deadlines. This is one of the resason we are hiring 2 more audit people.
Therefore, if you want to expand your career and move up in a growing CPA Firm in Hawaii and still have a healthy work/personal life balance, our Firm is a good fit. We are looking for someone who wants to be a team person and grow in their career as a CPA. We also offer excellent pay and benefits packages that fit each person best.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Audit planning, fieldwork and wrap-up.
* Can prepare full-disclosure financial statements.
* Wok in a paperless environment.
* Some travel to other islands is required.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA license or a plan to attain it.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to further your career for the long term. We have grown every single year for the last 27 years and we hope you can help us continue that trend. Please send us your resume. We will be happy to discuss your qualifications at your convenience completely confidentially. You may call us (808) 242-5002 or you can visit our website www.carbocpa.com for more information.