We are seeking a CNC Mazak Lathes, Machining Centers & Manual Machinist to join our team! You will operate a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed parts to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machining
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
E.C. Machining was established in 1981. We are a contract machine shop located in the western suburbs specializing in precision machining, welding and gear cutting. We are looking for highly talented individuals to set up and operate Mazak CNC machining centers. We’re also seeking manual machinists to run Bridgeport mills, engine lathes and surface grinders.
We offer a highly competitive wage scale with plenty of overtime as well as a full benefit package consisting of medical & dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, as well as long & short term disability insurance, life & AD&D insurance, 401K program with match and paid vacation. 7am-3:30pm for day shift & 3pm-1am with 10% premium & 4 day work week for Night Shift.
Applicants must be highly organized paying great attention to detail. You must inspect all work and must communicate effectively w/ coworkers. You must have your own tools and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $32.00 /hour