Busy and rapidly growing health/medical freedom non-profit seeking developer to oversee multiple websites and related/integration applications. Includes managing codebase and collaborating with other developers and technical staff.
We are looking for a flexible team player who enjoys mixing it up with fully custom web development, delving into new applications, and collaborating on projects.
Applicants must be available a US resident and fluent in English.
Schedule: Monday-Friday during US business hours
Hours: 40 hours/week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partnering with business stakeholders to identify technology needs to enable the business
- Designing, testing and implementing quality software solutions that align with the technology architecture
- Identifying problems with existing architectures and solutions and influencing stakeholders to resolve these issues
- Coordinating with third party service providers to manage the technology stack
- Triaging and resolving production issues
- Writing technical documentation that clearly and completely defines the design of current and future state technology
- Participating in planning discussions to define short-term and long-term roadmaps that align with both business and technology goals
- 4+ years of experience with designing and implementing professional websites with a Jamstack architecture
- Experience developing with common tools for implementing Jamstack websites (e.g. React, Javacript, CSS, Nest.js/Gatsby/etc, Git/GitHub, Typescript)
- Familiarity with developing and integrating with different API technologies and tooling
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good written and oral skills to clearly communicate your ideas and influence your peers
- Ability to convert business requirements into a well-structured design framework that is stable, maintainable, scalable and enables future enhancement
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn new skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with linux command line, bash scripts, and related tooling
- Experience with managing cloud and dedicated hosting platforms
- Familiar with common digital security concerns and how to mitigate associated risks
- Experience with migrating from a traditional CMS architecture (e.g. WordPress) to a headless CMS architecture.