We are currently looking for a Full Time Counselor II for our Four Winds Recovery Center located in Farmington, NM.
Licensed counselor is an active member of the agency treatment team providing clinical services to clients suffering from substance abuse and addiction as well as possible co-occurring disorders. The licensed counselor is responsible for treatment and discharge planning, individual and group therapy facilitation, assessment and referral, weekly client staffing, and other case management duties that may arise. The licensed counselor must be culturally competent.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 9a - 6p
- Licensure as LADAC in the state of New Mexico
- Adherence to the organizational and NAADAC Code of Ethics
- Good working knowledge of related referral sources in San Juan County.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Ability to maintain cultural sensitivity when working with clients.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- If recovering, must have at least two (2) years of continuous sobriety.
- Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Position requires extensive paperwork and some driving.
- Must be willing to attend in-service and community training programs as needed
- Willing to assist in the orientation of new staff members.
- Maintain adherence and compliance with Federal, State, and agency confidentiality regulations.
- Willing to continue the development of counseling skills and increase knowledge as it relates to advancement of addictive diseases and treatment options.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER