Immediate Opening for Janitorial Supervisors!
What is attractive about this position?
- Automatic 25 cent raises every 3 months
- Phone and gas stipend
- Verizon wireless discounts to qualifying employees
- Management Development Program with pay increase upon completion.
- Excellent company culture, supportive and welcoming.
- Starting at $16.50/hour
- Training and all supplies provided.
- Full Time - Evening work
- Semi-monthly pay checks.
- Direct deposit.
- Honest and fair treatment by management and coworkers
Great Opportunity with an Excellent Company.
Environment Control is a locally owned building service company doing business in the Inland Northwest area for over 50 years. We focus on quality janitorial service in professional or medical facilities. We are growing and are looking for quality individuals to join our team.
We care about people, employees and customers. Our employees enjoy coming to work; we enjoy creating an environment that reflects how much we appreciate them.
This position will effectively manage the evening details of each assigned account and will be responsible for an assigned cleaning/janitorial team. The supervisor ensures all employees/cleaners have the necessary tools, materials, and resources to complete their daily tasks. You will need to train, motivate and coach as needed and make recommendations to the cleaning team supervised. You will be responsible for meeting quality and budget requirements for customer locations and conducting weekly inspections of assigned accounts.
The supervisor will also need the ability to cope with frequent changes in priority of assignments and may need to cover cleaning job duties if there is a call off or a cleaner on vacation.
- At least 1 year of supervisory/leadership experience in the industry
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Is a positive, energetic, and enthusiastic team member that demonstrates leadership by example in all aspects of operations
- Values customer service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- AA degree or some college coursework preferred
- Able to pass criminal background check
Check out who we are and apply online!!
Call us at: (509) 464-3308 to schedule an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting at $16.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $17.25 per hour