Are we a good fit for you?
Secoya Health supports medical freedom for both clients and staff.
Watch our Video!! https://youtu.be/OW38AnEERLA
Compensation is based on experience in the field.
- Cover letter - You will not be considered if you do not submit one!
- Share with us, in your cover letter, your journey to natural medicine and your interest in holistic health.
- Must be able to practice autonomously.
- Caring and professional nature, helping nurture and educate participants where they're at, guiding them on their holistic healing journey.
- The curious and driven nature to learn new skills, perspectives, and ideas.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Growth Mindset and desire to grow with the business.
- Self-motivated; someone who looks for opportunities to improve the experience at the clinic and researches additional services to benefit the clinic.
- Ability to set energetic boundaries while still being compassionate and empathetic.
- Confidence with clinical judgement and making clinical decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and punctual.
- Quick integration of new materials and protocols.
- Accurate charting.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Excellent IV administration.
- Subcutaneous vitamin injections and intra-articular injections.
- Working with Cell Signaling Technology.
- Navigating EHR System(Charm) for documenting and creating new procedure templates.
- Using EHR system (Charm) in a precise and accurate manner.
- Researching and Implementing new services and procedures.
- Effectively communicating messages within team work environment.
- Empower and motivate participants to take action in their lives.
- Connecting with people of all backgrounds.
- Educating participants about holistic health principals.
Job Type: Part-time