We are Archadeck of Greater Denver and the Foothills, a family-owned and operated franchise of Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, patio covers, hardscape patios and shade structures! Our growing office is based in the Arvada/Golden area. We seek an Office Manager professional with documented experience. Previous administrative support and bookkeeping experience is required, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
Office Manager Job Description: Flex-Time (varies from 20-40 hours per week; offers Full-Time Salary Pay + Benefits!)
Responsible for administrative support activities, client and vendor relations. Work to the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and building long-term client & vendor relationships. Build trust, value and collaborate with others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity. This position is an integral part of the operations team and will support the entire organization in the day-to-day duties critical to the success and growth of this creative and motivated company!
- Communicate with office team, sales team, production team, clients and suppliers
- Maintain client data, financial information and vendor information as well as accounting and pricing tools and other technology applications as appropriate
- Manage tasks and reminders for every project and maintain client job folders
- Assist in the development and implementation of company marketing & business plans
- Assist in the resolution of client questions and/or concerns
- Ability to maintain hardcopy and network/cloud filing systems
- Monitor and manage: employee files, contractor license renewal(s), company insurance certificates for our office and outside sub-contractors
- Digitizing paper filing system to cloud and drive storage
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Trait and Skill Requirements:
- 3 years minimum experience bookkeeping using Quickbooks: Including but not limited to A/R, A/P, processing payroll and payroll tax liabilities, reconciling accounts, communicating with a CPA and managers regarding company accounting.
- Independent work ethic, professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Must be flexible, understanding job duties may change over time and will be asked to help in other areas of the office. We are a team!
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and over the phone
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and arithmetic skills
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Quickbooks, Google Apps, and various web technologies is required.