The Client Service Representative coordinates general business activities and the needs of A-Rite Glass’ clients through courteous and timely service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering the phones, calling to confirm receipt of quotes, and appointment times
- Maintaining pleasant demeanor and commitment to customer service
- Serving as first point of contact for walk in clients thus setting the tone of the experience
- Remaining current on product offerings, pricing, and the time needed to conduct certain services
- Redirecting client challenges to management as needed
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of related experience or relevant coursework
- Positive, enthusiastic personality
- Ability to learn, coached, and constantly improve
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.