The Mold Pros
A restoration technician performs skilled labor in water mitigation, environmental remediation and environmental assessment. Job duties include (but not limited to) taking moisture readings, moisture inspections, microbial samplinremedtion and microbial remediation. The restoration technician must be able to communicate and document findings and perform tasks per the scope of work. This position offers full benefits including 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, training is provided. Prior experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Functions Include:
- Follows assessment and remediation protocols
- Be able to travel to the job site in company provided transportation including overnight stays
- Must have clean driving record
- Performs environmental assessments and remediations
- Cleary communicate and document findings
Competencies / Proficiencies including commercial and residential structures:
- Operate hand tools
- Operate and maintain water mitigation and restoration equipment
- Ability to remove building materials such as drywall, carpeting, etc..
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment per OSHA guidelines
- Must be able to document work performed on smart phone and iPad
- A clean background check in accordance with state / federal regulations is required.