Our woman owned company specializes in manufacturing childrens athletic apparel and has been in business for over 25+ years. We are growing like crazy and looking to hire a Pre-Production specialist in our offices in south Jacksonville.
We are seeking a friendly, hard working individual to assist with manufacturing pre-production needs including but not limited to the following:
- Inventory and check quality of incoming raw materials to ensure orders match customers request
- Check and trim incoming raw parts to ensure pieces and parts match our specifications
- Run CAMS rhinestone machines under guidance of lead design team
- Prepare paper for CAMS machines based on customer orders
- Prepare finished goods from CAMS machines, keeping papers clean, organized and ready for warehouse use
We will provide on-site training for the right individual for CAMS machines, etc.
Qualified candidates will have at minimum a high school degree, basic computer skills and a willingness to learn and work hard in a fast paced, changing environment.