Immediate opening for a full time personal assistant for a busy holistic doctor. Responsibilities include help with managing both personal and business-related tasks: opening and handling mail, emails, running errands, maintenance of house, pet care (for one adorable golden retriever), help running our aromathearpy e-commerce store. Need a good gate keeper who can help filter communication and appointments. Looking for someone reliable, organized, mature, able to handle stress, willing to handle a wide-variety of tasks. No travel required. Previous experience as a personal assistant preferred. This is a salaried position with benefits plus bonus compensation based on performance.
- Experience in Mac software and applications: pages, numbers, keynote
- Ability to type proficiently.
- Ability to edit material and ensure correct punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to create and generate letters, internal/external communication, and reports.
- Ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and identify solutions; understand juggling priorities, timely with follow up; with
- flexibility outside of "regular" business hours.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks frequently within short timelines, to prioritize and organize work, and to complete assignments in a timely, accurate manner.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity, loyalty, and security measures while handling sensitive/confidential information.
Looking for someone interested in a long-term position who wants to grow with the company.
Our company values are:
Love - We love what we do and try to infuse that in everything. We feel if we operate from the heart then we always make the best decisions.
Service - Our goal is to save as many lives as possible. We care for people in their most stressful, vulnerable moments. We try to do everything possible to give our best to clients, with love and compassion.
Joy - we prioritize having a work environment that is joyful. We actively work to transform any stress or negativity in the moment and maintain a positive atmosphere.
Integrity - people trust us with their lives. We feel that it is important for everyone on our team to be a person of honor and respect. We strive to do what we say we are going to do so that our clients feel they can count on us.
Our work environment is a drug-free environment. We require drug testing prior to hiring and randomly during employment.
Due to the sensitive nature of our clientele, we require a background check as well.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and company policy forbids any form of unlawful discrimination under federal, state, and local EEO laws.We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.
Pay: commensurate with experience
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Personal Assistant experience: at least 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person in Calabasas, no travel required
Interested candidates can send a resume and letter of interest. Links to your linkedin account or video resume are also welcome and help us to get to know you better.