Do you have a passion for all things agricultural? Justin Seed may be the place for you!
Justin Seed Company (JSC) is a leading agricultural retail/wholesale company that has been in the agricultural field over 60 years. We provide native grass seed, forage products, fertilizer, erosion products, and feed to a 3-state area.
JSC is family-owned and offers a culture that embodies honesty, loyalty and traditional values. Our employees are valued members of our extended family and make a difference to us and our customers every day.
We are currently seeking applicants for CDL Driver. The ideal candidate will have
a solution oriented attitude and will be rewarded for quality work. The position requires connecting with people quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner.
Potential candidates must have a sense of urgency, combined with skills, to get work done with accuracy, detail, and in accordance with company standards and policies. The motivation for this position comes from a strong sense of duty and a feeling of responsibility for completing work both efficiently and correctly.
- Driver-making deliveries and picking up inventory
- Equipment Operations- dry applicator, semi-trucks, pickups, skid loader, tractor, forklift.
- Minor Mechanic Assistant- helping with large and small equipment
- CDL Class A
- Work week is Monday through Friday and half a day Saturdays
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Paid vacation time and major holidays
Learn more about us by visiting www.justinseed.com.
Job Type: Full-time