Production Manager Asheville Area
360° Painting, a well-known, fast growing national paint company specializing in residential and commercial re-repaints, is seeking a Production Manager who will be an integral part in the growth of our company, which has been featured as a top-ranked painting company in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
This is full time salary +commission employment. We offer paid time off. No insurance provided.
The right candidate has integrity, loves people, likes to have fun and is serious about taking care of our customers and painters.
This position does not require painting or knowlege of the paint buisness though it may be helpfull we will train the right cadidate.
- Oversee all aspects of production
- Control job orders, schedule, inventory, material and labor costs, hiring and retention
- Provide extraordinary customer experience, including monitoring job site, answering questions and being the main point of contact
- Pull inventory as needed to complete jobs and ensure daily supply of materials on site
- Maintain the vehicle and all tools and equipment
- Hold meetings with painters and staff as to review safety policies, provide additional coaching, and to ensure goals are getting hit
- Collect payments from customers
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Ensure OSHA & EPA compliance
- Report necessary information to 360° Painting owner
- Sales - Completes estimates
- Attends networking events, Home Shows
- Monitors and sets goals around Key Performance indicators
- Notifies the owner of job status at the end of each day
- Performs a walk-through with the owner and collects payment due upon job completion
- impecible Customer service
- Out of the box thinking
- High Energy
- Production and operation knowlege
- Ability to be flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication, computer skills
- Time management and problem solving
- Has valid driver's License
- No experience in the painting industry needed but could be helpful. Training provided.
- College degree preferred but not necessary for the right applicant
- Bi-lingual is a plus