Ambassador Search Group has been retained by a highly respected custom home builder to find the best qualified Project Manager in the Monterey, California area.
About the Company
- A deep background of incredible craftsmanship starting with their formation as an esteemed millwork subcontractor
- Currently growing as a general contractor, building incredible custom projects
- Vibrant, healthy culture of respect, performance, and accountability
- Focus on delivery high quality results to each and every customer
- Recipient of much press attention and awards recognizing the excellence in their work
What’s In It For You
- Attractive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Experience of working with a well-respected organization where you can thrive
- Collaborative teamwork
Role & Responsibility
As a successful Project Manager for this company, you will have experience in the high-end/custom residential construction industry. You will own all aspects of the project, from pre-construction through closeout, and beyond. You effectively establish and manage the administrative requirements of the project. Your keen eye for detail allows you to review, understand, and comply with all the contract requirements between owner and contractor.
Strong management skills are a must as you develop and manage cost control and document control procedures for each project. You are able to easily anticipate project costs, which are reviewed in monthly direct reports. Professional communication and conduct are essential as you meet regularly with clients and designers.
You are a team player and are there to collaborate with the Superintendent to ensure that every detail of the project is closely managed. Your time management skills ensure a timely closeout to the project. Familiarity with ProContractor and strong skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook ensure your success in this role.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.