Our IT Project Managers are responsible for the overall implementations of all new business accounts, New product, and various customer related projects requiring project management expertise. They will regularly communicate and work with the Client Management team, who owns the customer relationship, but will execute the more technical projects and ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and meeting and/or exceeding client satisfaction expectations. The IT Project Management team will have a team of Business Analysts who will help execute specific tasks of the project to help move it to completion. The IT Project Manager can work with minimum supervision in the performance of assigned tasks, is willing and able to communicate clearly and concisely to our clients and internal personnel, manages timelines and ensures that all work is completed throughout the project implementation according to schedule and expectations.
This role is expected to: manage client projects, oversee multiple projects, work with the Analysts to ensure tasks they can assist with are completed, work with product owners to prioritize projects in the backlog, coach and mentor the Analysts in project management and technical areas, working with the Director to support continuous improvement initiatives, work closely with the Director of Professional Services and Sales to ensure the client is managed effectively and other duties that will support the efficient and effective management of the Implementation Services department.
- Organizing projects and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives for all projects.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing project risks.
- Identify the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develops and monitors project implementation plan in accordance with contract agreement to meet customer expectations
- Prepares internal work and project timelines in accordance with technical, operational and customer requirements
- Conducts kick-off meetings with every new client to review expectations, identify requirements and to create a written project implementation plan with milestones and deliverables
- Ensures tickets are created and works with team to ensure they are prioritized accordingly with the product owner
- Monitors every step of the implementation process and project progress; anticipates potential issues and proactively manages details; communicating risks and dependencies to the Director regularly
- Coordinates all aspects of project implementation, working closely with the client and internal project team
- Communicates project status and disseminates project information to client and internal project team on a regular basis
- Work with team to create and ensure project documentation is maintained
- Successfully navigate the relationship with our internal and external clients
- Recommends solutions to the customer’s needs and work with Director of Implementation Services and with Product to offer potential design customizations
- Submits customer requests to Product Owner Round Table as possible new products
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Advocate and drive continuous process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Must conduct oneself in the spirit of Company Core Values
- Project Management, Solutions Engineering, Software Project Management
- Excellent verbal communications and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Demonstrated skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail, organize and maintain efficient files and records
- Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact. Diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated skill in expressing ideas clearly and effectively
- Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Jira, NetSuite and Project or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets, create project plans, design mockups, pre-printed forms and reports
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in project management with a minimum of Five (5) years experience
- Five (5) years of experience in an IT environment
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred