Ambassador Search Group is excited to share a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Superintendent to be a part of creating an exceptional team for a nationally known commercial builder developing projects in the Boise, Idaho area.
About the Company
- Over 125 years’ experience of building with excellence
- A solid foundation of integrity and quality which is apparent in each and every project
- 100% employee owned
- A national presence in the building industry with projects ranging from coast to coast
- Strong focus on investing in their employees to create a solid, diverse team of professionals
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity for training and career development that will allow for personal and professional growth
- Robust benefit package
- Working with an exceptionally trained, talented team of professionals
Role & Responsibility
This role will require natural leadership and a drive to strengthen both team and company through effective management of the project. You are confidently able and willing to steer the project in the right direction with the ability to see the big picture, while also ensuring the smallest of details does not go unnoticed. The projects you would be leading for this company are substantial, but given your experience, you are expertly able to take on whatever challenges you may be faced with. Creating a key link between all involved parties with your strong communication and relationship building skills is an asset you bring to your team and project.
As this geographical area is new territory to this company, you will be a part of the creation of a new team and, ultimately, help pave the way for the development of long-term relationships and business development. You are there to collaborate, lead by example, and ensure that the team as a whole is working together to their greatest potential to deliver a project that reflects the excellence this company is known for.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list..
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.