Financial Planning Department
The Staff Planner (SP) position is ideal for a planner with three to five years of experience. This position provides support to the planning and advisory team and requires technical financial planning education. Staff planners will attend client meetings, work to gather client data, research financial planning solutions, and input data into financial planning software tools. This position will learn the art and science of analysis, write-up, and drafting recommendations. This position will also learn the basic functions of client service including answering phones, opening accounts, facilitating client move money requests, and client meeting preparation.
Typical Duties Include
- Collect, organize, and review data gathered from clients for education, estate, insurance, retirement, and tax planning
- Prioritize and enter a data into financial planning software tools
- Conduct and prepare research for financial planning solutions and present to Lead Advisor/Senior Advisor
- Learn to field basic and general financial planning questions from clients
- Develop, research, and implement new processes and procedures for financial planning department
- Manage all client meeting administration which includes, coordinating and scheduling the meeting, preparing necessary documents, taking meeting notes and documenting such in client’s CRM contact record
This is a salaried, full-time, office-based position at the company's office in Duluth Georgia.