Preform Solutions, Inc. located in Sioux Falls, SD; is a rapidly growing, well-established, company that manufactures products for the packaging industry.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Inventory Control Specialist.
Preform Solutions, Inc. is looking for high energy self-motivated and detail-oriented individual that can manage and multi-task in a high production environment. The primary task of the Inventory Control Specialist is to coordinate all inventoried items and prepare shipping documents. Strong communication skills, including critical thinking, problem solving abilities and high organizational skills. Having the ability to manage a dynamic inventory space with everchanging product locations.
- Communicate throughout the day with sales, production and management team with updates as needed
- Cycle counts of finished goods
- Cycle counts of raw materials
- Produce daily and month-end inventory
- Create picklist, bill of lading, and Packaging slips
- Tracking consumables and other inventory items electronically
- Various warehouse tasks as schedule permits
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer literacy including extensive experience with Microsoft Office product knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 3 years of Inventory Control experience
- Has strong knowledge with traceability, lot numbers, serialized labeling, and FIFO
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Self-starter, motivated to complete tasks without daily supervision
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- This full-time position includes our comprehensive benefit package of Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, short term-long term disability and a 401k plan.
Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Preform Solutions Inc. is a drug-free employer.
- Preform Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment is conditional on passing a background check based on company policy.
Employment is conditional on passing a pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol screening based on company policy.