Supports clients by providing great service, acts as a liaison on behalf of the National Sales executive team.
* Maintains customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers and others in a position to help meet customer needs.
* Prepares orders for shipping by answering phones; receiving facsimiles; editing, verifying, and coordinating information with production scheduling, plant shipping, and customer service departments; inputting data.
* Processes customer invoices by matching bills of lading; adding additional charges; completing daily orders by 4:30 to ensure fulfillment process.
*Provide account details and questions to the National Sales Executive
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's products and policies.
* Resolves product and service problems by researching the situation; identifying alternate means of filling customer needs; recommending solutions.
* Processes sample requests by answering phones; receiving facsimiles; inputting information into database; printing, copying, and forwarding to sample department for filling and mailing to customers.
* Resolves inventory allocation problems by monitoring finished goods; anticipating needs; placing and expediting inventory replenishment; verifying receipt of inventory; reconciling transaction reports.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Use strong interpersonal skills to contact and engage clients.
- Communicate via phone, email, live chat, fax, email and personal contact in a professional manner
- Outbound calling metrics calls ranging, but not limited to, 80+ calls per day
- Be an ambassador of the company, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients while adhering to company culture, values and policy
- Accurately document conversations with clients to ensure a seamless transition between agents and departments.
- Complete varying assignments or projects within the scope of these duties as the needs of the company may dictate
- Complete any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Sales Manager and Management team
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Results Driven, Self-Development, Deadline-Oriented, Quality Focus, Productivity, Organization, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Supply Management, Data Entry Skills, Teamwork
Base pay 36k + Commission