Seeking a forward-thinking, experienced ERP Leader to join our organization. The mission for this role is to be the SME of our new ERP system and to consult with, coach, and train employees, from frontline to executive, across our companies, on how best to leverage the system to improve job performance, while ensuring standardization of business processes whenever practical.
Position Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist IT Director with ERP evaluation and implementation (Shortlist is Acumatica, Odoo, and Cetec ERP)
- Review documentation to get a comprehensive understanding of all standard ERP functionality
- Learn and maintain a clear vision of ERP product roadmap so that we can be better prepared to leverage future ERP functionality
- Working with end users to understand business processes and then working to help them become more efficient and effective utilizing our ERP system.
- Work with ERP partners to ensure that ERP system is not more than 60 days behind latest release
- Providing functional/technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs.
- Evaluating and adjusting where appropriate, ERP configurations relative to best practices.
- Consulting with business leaders, programmers, consultants, and end users to develop functional design specifications and gathering information about: program intent, functions, features; data requirements, input requirements and output requirements; internal and external checks and controls; hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, training and support.
- Willingness to learn Lean to help us remove waste from manufacturing and administrative processes
- All other duties assigned by management
- Experience working within and improving ERP systems
- Experience consulting with, coaching, and training others on ERP system best practices
- Experience working with, training, and learning from employees at all levels of the organization (Frontline to executive)
- Analytical skills to evaluate and think through how to best solve business problems through technology
- Strong understanding of API integrations with ERP environments
- Project management experience
- Exemplary communication skills; ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
- Willingness to learn basic IT system troubleshooting and end user support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Work experience plus related course work may be substituted for degree
- Must possess 5-year driving record with clear history for the past three years
- Extended periods of sitting and/or walking (33% - 75% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% - 25% of time)
- Lifting of 40 lbs. occasionally (0% - 5% of time)
- Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory