Advance Your Career With Us... $7,500 Sign-On Bonus*!
We are looking for an Installation Team Lead to join our growing team!
As the Installation Team Lead, you will lead our HVAC installations and help build our team who repair, install, and maintain heating and air conditioning systems in residential and commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate will have room for growth within the company and will be involved with setting company goals, hiring and developing new installers, and strategizing on increasing efficiency through internal process improvements.
At Ronk Brothers Heating and Cooling, we value our employees and reward you with incentives pay. If you are looking to advance your career, please apply.
About Ronk Brothers Heating and Cooling: We are a growing 50-year-old family business that is known as a top service provider in the area with an excellent reputation. We continually advance with the changes in technology in the HVAC industry and are 100% customer-focused!
We are centrally located in Sedro-Woolley and provide service in all of Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, San Juan, and Island Counties. You won’t waste your day sitting in traffic to crisscross Seattle.
Job Title: Installation Team Lead
Position Summary: Install heating and cooling systems to company standards, while providing the customer with the highest-quality experience. Assist and supervise other installers, while maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Pay Scale: We pay competitive wages for leadership qualities and amazing customer service! In addition to offering talented individuals exceptional career opportunities with room for advancement, we offer:
- Medical and Vision and Dental benefits upon 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Travel only throughout low traffic areas of Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, Island, and San Juan counties
Sign-On Bonus: $7,500*
- EPA Certification Required
- 2+ years of HVAC installation experience
- Good understanding of installing gas furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps (unitary and ductless)
- Sheet metal fabrication skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication and customer skills
- Experience managing and training a team
- Ability to operate hand and power tools safely
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Clean background check, and good driving record
If you’re looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, apply online today.
*Some stipulations apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour DOE