Enriching Family Living through Beautiful and Timeless Design
Based in Southlake, Texas, we are a family oriented, luxury residential Architecture firm that provides timeless creativity in a professional atmosphere for our Clients to receive a completely satisfying custom home design experience.
You are a detail-oriented, quality-focused person who wants to contribute to the success of a project. You believe in bringing your talents and skills to a collaborated effort, and in sharing the praise with others. You have experience in drafting for residential projects. You desire to continually learn and grow, while offering your best for the success of the project. You also realize that accuracy really makes all the difference!
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time
· Advanced attention to detail
· Open to, and desiring of, constructive criticism
· Have a willingness to learn and desire for quality
· Some awareness of wood construction
· Able to use a scale
· Experience in CAD, knowledge of ArchiCAD a plus
· Proactive verbal and written communication skills
General Job Description:
- Attend meetings to understand the project aesthetic and exterior materials required
- Communicate with the Architect to receive their preferred details for soffits, headers/sills, chimneys, etc.
- Complete redlines from quality checks with efficiency and accuracy
- Provide quality checks for other team members’ work
- Visit job sites regularly to analyze construction issues that relate to drawings
- Ensure project completion within the timeline
Construction Documents consist of, but not limited to, floor plans, elevations, wall sections, building sections, RCP, schematic electrical plan, header/sill/eave details, chimney details, roof plans, site plans and sections, door and window schedules.
If you believe in making a difference by providing top quality work and are looking for more than just another job; looking to be part of a team that is bringing a new level of excellence to the home building world, then we are looking for you.
Benefits include: paid holidays, medical leave and vacation, 401(k) matching program.
Please submit your resume and four references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
We do not require anyone to wear masks, as we believe each individual should make that personal decision on their own.