At Panza®, we are looking for a highly driven individual with a mentality that excels in business development and relationship building. This role will support a world class 2X INC Magazine 5000 winner International IT Consulting Organization, an outsourcing startup, and an internal holding corporation that manages a group of companies across five countries. This role is client facing, involves achieving new business & giving presentations in meetings. Job is 100% full-time and REMOTE but must be in North America (Canada, Mexico, or U.S.).
JOB TITLE: Solutions Architect
Significant role in the design and evaluation of application architectures across multiple lines of business in alignment with application modernization strategies & capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it, in alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
- Understand potential impacts of proposed solutions on other systems, processes, or projects.
- Assist teams by providing appropriate direction, design considerations, tradeoffs, benefits, and recommendations.
- Constantly develop knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Identify new and emerging solutions, assesses their relevance and potential value to the organization and provide recommendations to teammates and management.
- Participate in the day-to-day execution of the Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Aid in steering the technology direction and standards.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
IASA Certified IT Architect
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of professional experience in one or a combination of the following areas: application architecture, application development, cloud-native technologies, integration architecture, IT infrastructure and operations.
- Hands-on experience on application architecture understanding the layout of application deployment and design, middleware options, protocols, API gateways and platform infrastructures.
- Experience in financial services/banking and agile/scrum environment a plus.
- Keen interest in new technologies, willingness to research and self-study to keep skills relevant.
- Mentors and motivates other to provide results, seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with individuals of varying backgrounds, levels, and technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail, intuitive, assertive, proactive, and positive.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented, and able to operate with minimal supervision.