We’re a fast-paced, electrical equipment company with primary locations in South Carolina, Washington State, and Texas. We’ve recently been ranked by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Maddox was founded on Christian values and we are passionate about investing in the people, processes, and culture that have made this a great place to work.
Check out facility tours at: https://www.youtube.com/MaddoxTransformer
Learn more at: http://www.maddoxtransformer.com/
About Maddox + You:
Your focus will be on creating and managing sales orders and purchase orders, responding to order status inquiries, creating reports, periodic assistance with reconciliation activities (matching PO’s, inventory checks, etc), and generally keeping all our orders flowing smoothly. On sales orders, your responsibility will start at the time the salesperson receives the order, and end at the time our accounting team invoices it. On purchase orders, your responsibility will start at the time the purchase decision is made, and will end when the equipment arrives at the desired destination.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to build a career with an employer who values your strong character, stable lifestyle, and dedicated work ethic.
More about You:
- Great attention to detail.
- Aptitude for creating and maintaining a well-organized workflow.
- Proficient with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Email, etc.)
- Fantastic written/email communication. You will need to maintain many email conversations each day. If your grammar is poor, or you are slow at writing emails, you will struggle in this role.
- Savvy with using modern software. Our CRM, our inventory system, our quotation tools are all built on modern web-based systems, so you should be comfortable in that environment. If spreadsheets scare you, or you are “not great with computers”, you are not a fit for this role.
- Experience with other order management or ERP software is a plus.
- Full-time. Schedule is generally 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Paid time-off, paternity/maternity leave, 401k matching, health/wellness benefits, etc. Smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Experience & Education:
We value skills and experience, but we’re also willing to invest in the training a select number of promising early-career candidates with the right combination of drive and ambition.
Pay: Starting $58k-$76k commensurate to experience; includes bonus and benefits on a typical 45 hrs / week schedule.
## MENTION THAT YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS JOB THRU REDBALLOON! ##