Ambassador Search Group is excited to share that we have been retained by an excellent custom home builder in the San Francisco Bay Area to find a highly experienced Senior Superintendent to join their successful, creative team.
About the Company
- A reputation for success that spans more than 40 years
- Recognize the unique vision it takes to build an exceptional home
- Flawlessly execute the finest detail of every project
- Their staff and team are amongst the most qualified and experienced in the industry
- Carefully and thoughtfully consider all perspectives in the construction process
- Established strong relationships with top construction and design professionals in the Bay Area
- A firm commitment to honesty and transparency in all aspects of the project
What’s In It For You
- Very competitive pay based on experience with room to grow and advance within the company
- Medical benefits
- 401K plan
- Opportunity to grow and succeed in your career
Role & Responsibility
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have extensive experience successfully supervising high-end, custom, single-family home construction projects. You are a natural leader, who is able and willing to lead by example in your professional and personal conduct. The tasks of this position require your ability to understand the many technical aspects of constructing high-end, custom homes, including modern detailing, European door/window systems, standing seam metal, and Mitsubishi HVAC systems. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the leading architects and interior designers on your projects. A thorough knowledge of typical construction trades and the ability to read/interpret blueprints is key to your success here.
You are a strong, confident relationship builder who uses your interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with the owner, architect, and subcontractors. Your team and company can rely on you to use your organizational, communication, and problem solving skills to deliver a project successfully.
This company understands the value of their Superintendents running their projects with autonomy. You will have a strong, supportive team working together to ensure you are receiving the tools and support you need to effectively manage the project.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to share more! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.