Paid Media Specialist
Parler is seeking an exceptional Paid Media Specialist. This role requires someone analytical and adaptable. The primary function of this position is to handle tasks related to, but not limited to, the planning, implementation and optimization of all digital advertising, including paid search, display, mobile, and social media advertising. The Paid Media Specialist will develop and perform A/B tests, assist with campaign landing pages, make recommendations for improving campaign performance, utilize geofencing/retargeting, and more. This individual will conduct extensive research, analyze trends to drive actionable insights and results, and produce meaningful reports for the management team.
- Launch and manage Google Ads, Microsoft/Bing Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, etc.), Display & Video Ads (awareness & retargeting campaign strategies), and more
- Perform day-to-day paid digital marketing campaign activities, including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, testing, optimization, etc
- Track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns against performance KPIs
- Create reports to communicate performance to key internal stakeholders and make recommendations for improving performance
- Constantly A/B test new creatives and ad copy to improve conversion rate and achieve an optimal ROAS
- Create best-in-class paid social media ad campaigns to drive engagement and leads
- Identify optimization opportunities based on data analysis, industry standards, and independent research
- Perform keyword research and optimizations, including search query mining, advanced usage of negative keywords, and keyword expansion.
- Liaison with graphic designers, web developers, and other marketing team members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, Display campaigns, in B2B and B2C roles
- Experience with media mix planning software and DSP platforms strongly preferred
- Expertise in the evolution and use of Google Ads, Microsoft / Bing, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Conversion, Goal, and Event tracking
- Experience with designing and setting up A/B tests in landing page platforms
- Expertise on all Social Media channels, driving record engagement and lead volume
- Basic understanding of web standards, analytics, and SEO.
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong project and time management skills
- Laser-focused attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive problem-solving attitude
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms.